Chicago Chapter 82nd Airborne Division Association

Ordering Service Records

  • 26 Aug 2022 16:50
    Message # 12897692
    Mark Mueller (Administrator)

    All U.S. military veterans can order official copies of their service records through the Federal Government's milConnect website. This includes your DD214, Report of Separation, Orders, Awards, and more. 

    To order your records, you must first sign in to "milConnect" and the upgrade to a Premium account, which does not cost money. 

    Click here to visit the Department of Veterans Affairs website to learn more.   


This website and all content, unless otherwise specified, is Copyright 2022 of the 
Chicago Chapter, 82nd Airborne Division Association, an IRS 501(c)4 non-profit organization. 

The Chicago Chapter is a member chapter of the 82nd Airborne Division Association, Inc. 

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software